- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @weareyourfek @sobatdokter @CaregiversB #wellness #health 10 minutes ago
- SAPVoice: Workplace Wellness Programs Track Your Health, But How Far Should They Go? forbes.com/sites/sap/2017… #leadership 10 minutes ago
- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @Fitwel @CoreHealthTech #wellness 20 hours ago
- buff.ly/2tqtP0z fb.me/4N6diHpLr 20 hours ago
- The latest The Works! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @Patricia_TESS @HorseshoeIowa @MoeMathTeacher #job #jobs 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: RTW
It can be hard to find joy when unemployed during the holidays…
But it is possible. Continue reading
The bottom line is, if you want the job – take the test!
You lost your job (the reason doesn’t really matter so much at this point does it). What do you do? Continue reading
It is important to be available by phone as much as possible. Often employers won’t leave messages – they will simply make the next call!
Dare to Dream of Change
No matter where you live, if you want to change careers you have to do your homework and make this goal your part time job!
Ensure that you have the resources you need to move toward your goal.
Begin networking toward your goal either before or while you are acquiring the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to obtain a job in your new career.
Actively look for work PRIOR to attaining all of the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need.
Celebrate with all those who helped to get you where you are…
Congratulations on your courage to dream and your dedication to the hard work it takes to get there!