- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @weareyourfek @sobatdokter @CaregiversB #wellness #health 14 minutes ago
- SAPVoice: Workplace Wellness Programs Track Your Health, But How Far Should They Go? forbes.com/sites/sap/2017… #leadership 14 minutes ago
- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @Fitwel @CoreHealthTech #wellness 20 hours ago
- buff.ly/2tqtP0z fb.me/4N6diHpLr 20 hours ago
- The latest The Works! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @Patricia_TESS @HorseshoeIowa @MoeMathTeacher #job #jobs 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: interview
Many of the un- and under-employed are missing job search basics. The marketplace has undergone tremendous change recently and most job seekers are just not doing what they need to do to find a job. In short, they continue to apply old techniques to a new job market. Continue reading
First impressions are especially critical in an interview. Why do so few people do anything to manage the first impression they give, when research shows that most hiring decisions are made based on first impressions in the first 2-30 seconds Continue reading
• Have these items ready and in front of you: your résumé, job description, questions to ask the employer, notes about the company, and your calendar/schedule.
• Ask a career counselor, HR professional, or even a reliable friend to practice a telephone interview with you. Get feedback on your answers, voice inflections and any recurring flaws in your speech, (“like”, “um”, “er”, and “uh”).
• Be ready to give examples of your accomplishments and previous work experiences.
• Sell yourself in every response.
• Write down the name(s) of your interviewer(s) so you can refer to them by name, and write them a Thank You note afterwards. Continue reading
Looking for work can be difficult in the best of times… These are not the best of times. Advice about résumé writing abounds and experts offer astoundingly different opinions. How is a job seeker to know which advice to follow? The bottom line: No one way is the right way for everyone. Continue reading
It is essential for job seekers to cultivate an arsenal of contacts or a network which can provide support, information and job leads. Continue reading
You’ve been applying for various positions in your field for a number of months, and finally have received the call to schedule an interview. Are you ready for an Academy Award winning performance?
Top candidates understand the importance of preparation. Continue reading