- Trump’s Billionaire Treasury Secretary Tells The Unemployed They Don’t Need An Extra $600/Week paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… 18 hours ago
- The latest The Works! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @DigitaNomadSoul @SeanAtkinsEC @dundeeuni 18 hours ago
- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @JohnnytheFlynn @Kidney_Trials @znmeb #jobsearch #careers 20 hours ago
- What Do Countries With The Best Coronavirus Responses Have In Common? Women Leaders forbes.com/sites/avivahwi… by @A_WittenbergCox 20 hours ago
- Developing These 5 Habits Will Make You a Once-in-a-Career Leader to Employees inc.com/scott-mautz/de… 1 day ago
Category Archives: RTW
There are several different kinds of résumé s and you may have several versions, depending on where you are in the hiring process and/or what types of jobs you will be seeking. Before starting your résumé , though, you will want to identify your strengths, skills, and abilities. Continue reading
Remember the good old days, back in high school or college? You’d work like crazy to get your assignments done and turned in on time, so that you could receive the high marks you needed to keep your grade point average in check. The entire purpose of the grades was to provide feedback, so that as you move forward in your studies, you can continue to improve and grow academically.
Actively engage and share information with people. Get involved with the conversations going on within your network, shown on your news feed. Continue reading
“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda Continue reading
If you’ve been looking for a job for any length of time I’m sure you know how time consuming it can be. Filling in endless search boxes and web forms with the same information over and over, checking all of the jobs that come up as a result of the search and them moving to the next site. Before you know it, the day is gone with not much to show. There are a number of things you can do to fast track some of the repetitive tasks both from the “filling in the blanks” part of the process to the search process. Continue reading
You lost your job (the reason doesn’t really matter so much at this point does it). What do you do? Continue reading
Got a message from my nurse. She hadn’t checked her email since Fri, so she never got my email about any of the interviews-missed one Mon!!!
Secured three interviews for the RN I am working with and waiting to hear about job offers from two other clients. Happy Tuesday!
Think about your attitude about work now. How is it affecting you and your opportunities – are you prepared to make a change if you need to? Who are you as an owner, employee, boss, or consultant? How do you present to others? Creating an up to date curriculum vitae or résumé help you develop a clear statement of who you are and what you have to offer to customers, employees, employers or bosses. In short, it can help you develop your own personal brand that can make you stand head and shoulders above others in your field. Continue reading