- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @jasonalba @QuicklyLock @getthatUAE #jobsearch #careers 15 minutes ago
- How to make a career shift when you’re too scared to take the leap fastcompany.com/90432139/how-t… 15 minutes ago
- 60 hours on burning Kangaroo Island nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/0… 22 hours ago
- The latest The Works! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @empreshc @VishuddhBhartiy @ACJ_Org_UK 22 hours ago
- The latest The Word! paper.li/MarySevinsky/1… Thanks to @SEO_Exec @ramenbecky @Infosourcer #jobsearch #jobs 1 day ago
Category Archives: interview
Job Descriptions – “Reader Beware!” Are companies clear on what they are looking for and are you addressing it?
Author Byline: Ron Cottick, Author Author Website: http://informationexchangegroup.com Job Descriptions – “Reader Beware!” Are companies clear on what they are looking for and are you addressing it? I became more involved in writing, editing and re-writing job descriptions when I … Continue reading
Looking for work can be difficult in the best of times… These are not the best of times. Advice about résumé writing abounds and experts offer astoundingly different opinions. How is a job seeker to know which advice to follow? The bottom line: No one way is the right way for everyone. Continue reading
A little humor for this post, but seriously, you will need to find a job once you graduate (or step it up a notch if you’ve already graduated). Following the trend of some of my other posts, I thought it would be a great idea to list the best college grad job search sites. Just to be clear, there was no voting, no analysis, no surveys and no criteria. This list is simply based on my view. Also, there is no particular order to my list (like the best of the best or official ranking). I will, where appropriate, mention those that are in my top ten. Continue reading
You’ve been applying for various positions in your field for a number of months, and finally have received the call to schedule an interview. Are you ready for an Academy Award winning performance?
Top candidates understand the importance of preparation. Continue reading
You are in a unique position to present specific skills and achievements that the employer is looking for! One of the major benefits of temporary employment is the opportunity that temporary workers have to both learn about their employer and impress them. Continue reading